We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
We are searching for an editorial intern to join our growing team in Hong Kong, creating quality content for our online articles and print magazine.
You will be expected to:
- Conduct sourcing for contributors/images, content research, and fact-checking for the following topics
(1) design (architecture, interior design, product design, events, etc.,)
(2) Travel (guides, restaurants, hotels, etc.,)
(3) Lifestyle (fashion, beauty, accessories)
- Conduct in-person/online interviews with global entrepreneurs and creatives
- Support editorial staff in all activities. Brainstorm and collaborate with the editorial team for new ideas and strategies. Assist in writing for on-going projects.
- Applicants can be third or fourth-year students, or be fresh graduates who are fluent in English. Fluency in Cantonese or Mandarin is a plus
- 5 day work week
- Able to commit to a minimum of 3 months full-time internship (or longer)
*Some articles will require you to write on behalf of New Norm Magazine, while others will be credited with your name.
Send us an overview of your background, expected salary, and experience, with at least 3 examples/links to your portfolio plus some commentary to help us understand why you’d be a good fit for New Norm Magazine.
Contract length: 3 month
Salary: $5,500.00 - $8,500.00 per month
Flexible Schedule, Can work from home
Application Deadline: 20/4/2021
Send us an overview of your background, expected salary, and at least three examples/links to your folio plus some commentary to help us understand why you’d be a good fit for New Norm Magazine- to firstname.lastname@example.org.