We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Assistant Graphic Designer
Part-Time or Contract (3-months)
We are searching for an Assistant Graphic Designer to join our team in Hong Kong, creating quality content for our online articles, social media, print magazine, and client work.
- Diploma holder or above in Design : Graphic design , Advertising Design, Multimedia Design, or related field(s); fresh graduates are also welcome
- 1 year experience in design
- Proficiency or professional skill level in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,etc.
- Knowledge of Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photo shooting/ Video editing is an advantage
- Creative, self-motivated, responsible, and innovative
- Good command in both spoken and written English & Traditional Chinese
You will be expected to:
- Research and develop strong and innovative design solutions across a multiple of media.
- Produce the design for logos, type fonts, illustrations, product graphics, social media graphics/banners, and websites (knowledge of animation, motion graphics production is an advantage).
- Assist the creative throughout a project lifecycle, from brief and concept development, communication with clients, photography, and collateral production within a tight timeline.
- Ensure brand consistency through visual and copy guidelines
- Assist in maintaining an electronic & print library of all relevant images, artwork and logos to ensure that these are easily accessible for the team
*Full-time Contract (3-months)
(Or longer, to be discussed at the end of contract)
5 working days a week(From 10:30a.m-18:30p.m)
Send us an overview of your background, expected salary, and at least three examples/links to your folio plus some commentary to help us understand why you’d be a good fit for New Norm Magazine- to firstname.lastname@example.org.